The Times is a local news outlet focused on serving readers in Hall County and Northeast Georgia.
The newspaper is operated locally as part of Metro Market Media, a Gainesville-based company that also owns the Forsyth County News and Dawson County News.
The Times publishes twice weekly in print and maintains a daily news operation on digital platforms including gainesvilletimes.com, email newsletters, social media, apps for Android and Apple and a five-day ePaper.
The Times is located at 345 Green St. in Gainesville and led by Publisher Stephanie Woody, Group Editor Nate McCullough and Managing Editor John Chambliss.
Read more about our values and history.
Connect with local news
- Sign up for our email newsletters
- Download our app
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Read the ePaper
Our office is open 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Reach our customer care team with general inquiries at 770-532-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update your billing information
- Request a paper delivery hold with the U.S. Postal Service
- Sign up for Easy Pay
- Renew your subscription
- General customer service (missed delivery or other issues with your subscription)
- Cancel your digital subscription
- Submit a news tip
- Submit a press release: email@example.com
- Send a letter to the editor
- Contact our Sports staff
- Contact our Life staff
- Submit an event to our calendar. Hit "+add event" at the top right and follow the instructions
See job openings on our Careers page
- View our magazines and other printed products digitally: Issuu
- Order photos taken by our staff: Zenfolio
- Access archived copies of The Times dating to our founding in 1947 on microfilm at the Gainesville branch of the Hall County Library System. Editions dating back to 2017 are available in our ePaper archives.